Movie clips of Les Miserables are now available online for us to watch:
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Enjoy below the first official movie trailer of Les Miserables:
Les Miserables is going to be a movie both intense and touching. Can't wait to see it! What do you think of this trailer of Les Miserables? Share your thoughts below!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Take a look to the official movie posters of Les Miserables:
(Click on a poster to enlarge.)
The dream lives!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Hugh Jackman sporting a crazy beard: that's definitely enticing! Can't wait to see les Miserables!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Les Miserables, the successful stage musical based on Victor Hugo's classic novel set in 19th-century France, in which a paroled prisoner named Jean Valjean seeks redemption, is being adapted into a movie. The film is directed by Tom Hooper (he previously helmed The King's Speech). Hugh Jackman got the lead roles as Jean Valjean. The release date of Les Miserables has been set for December 14, 2012.
Take a look to those pictures from the set:
(Click on a picture to enlarge.)
- Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, a police inspector who releases Valjean on parole, then later dedicates his life to imprisoning him again.
- Anne Hathaway as Fantine, a struggling factory worker and mother of her illegitimate child, Cosette. She is eventually forced to turn to prostitution.
- Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, the illegitimate daughter of Fantine who has grown into a beautiful teenager under Valjean's care and falls in love with Marius.
- Isabelle Allen plays the younger version of Cosette.
- Eddie Redmayne as Marius Pontmercy, a student revolutionary who is friends with the Thenardiers' daughter, Éponine, but falls in love with Cosette.
- Samantha Barks as Éponine, the destitute daughter of the Thénardiers who is friends with and secretly pines for Marius.
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Thénardier, a common thief who is also an innkeeper. He is also the father of Éponine.
- Helena Bonham Carter as Madame Thénardier, the unscrupulous Innkeeper's wife who, along with her husband, houses and abuses Cosette until Valjean "buys" her from them after Fantine's death. She is also the mother of Éponine.
- Aaron Tveit as Enjolras, the leader of a student revolt and a friend of Marius
Stay tuned with us for more information about the movie adaptation of Les Misérables!